Your motorcycle’s tyre pressure is one of the most important safety and maintenance checks you can perform. After all, this is the only thing holding you off the ground. We believe we have the ultimate in mini compressors: the Desert Fox 12 V Air Compressor.
Small, compact & VERY powerful this air compressor is tailor made for tough off-road conditions.
Features of this mini compressor:
• 3 power options for maximum flexibility:
– Includes heavy duty SAE master power point which connects directly to your battery & does not affect Canbus systems.
This master power point allows you to power the compressor and any other 12V items such as battery chargers.
– Includes dual purpose cigarette/Hella/BMW plug (allows you to power the compressor from a standard cigarette plug or Hella plug).
– Includes battery crocodile clips (allows you to power the compressor from another vehicle’s battery).
• Pressure gauge integrated into hose with kg/cm3 and PSI readings.
• Pressure gauge has aluminum fittings, not fragile plastic.
• Die-cast aluminum compressor with direct drive technology.
• Aluminium con rod with full race bearing (standard pumps tend to have a plastic con rod with no bearings which shortens the lifespan of the pump considerably).
• Stainless steel valves.
• Heavy duty copper wound armature.
• Extremely robust solid construction.
• Designed for long life as well as being fully serviceable with minimal tools – standard pumps cannot be serviced as they are sealed units.
• Integrated on/off switch built into the body of the pump.
• Inflates a deflated BMW R1200GS rear tyre in ± 90 seconds to 2 Bar.
• Maximum capacity of 8 Bar.
• Maximum continuous running time 8 minutes.
• Compact- 16 cm long X 5 cm wide x 10cm maximum height
• Specifically designed for tough dusty conditions. Unit is completely sealed against dust.
• Fully serviceable for long service life.
• Its compact size allows for storage under the seat of numerous bikes.
• Supplied with a carry bag for complete protection.