Heidenau K60 Ranger Dual Purpose 70/30 Adventure Tyre.
The new Heidenau K60 RANGER Dual Sport Adventure Tyre has been developed for off road adventure riders.
This new Adventure tyre is the cousin to the K60 SCOUT, which has for over a decade has been a popular 1st choice for long distance overlanders.
Drawing on the success of the Scout yet mindful of the demands of maximizing off-road performance, Heidenau started from scratch with an entirely new carcass, tread and rubber compound when crafting the RANGER.
Extensive testing lasting over 250,000 kilometers helped Heidenau to refine its formula and features ensuring the K60 Ranger is as fit for its purpose as it could be.
While the well-loved K60 SCOUT is designed for 60 percent on-road, 40 percent off-road, the RANGER is 30 percent on-road, 70 percent off-road.
It’s a versatile knobby, and it’s ready to go wherever you want, whenever you want.
K60 Ranger Key Characteristics
- Application: 70% off-road; 30% road
- Open tread pattern provides impressive traction and outstanding self-cleaning .
- Linked, alternating edge blocks assist in preventing block squirm on tar i.e. these enhance the tyres stability on tar which has historically has been issue with off road orientated tyres.
- Alternating edge blocks (unique to the Ranger) ensures even power transmission and enhanced lateral climbing ability in ruts and single tracks..
- Chamfered rear profile edges for better dissipation of braking forces
- Special support features within the tire walls give a long lasting, stable driving behaviour.
- A reinforced off-road carcass offers high puncture resistance.
- High level of tread stability off-road and excellent grip on wet due to new rubber compound.
- Made in Germany
K60 Ranger Sizes
110/80 B – 19 M/C 59R TL M+S
120/70 B – 19 M/C 60R TL M+S
90/90 – 21 M/C 54R TL M+S
130/80 – 17 M/C 65R TL M+S
140/80 – 17 M/C 69R TL M+S
140/80 – 18 M/C 70R TT M+S
150/70 B – 17 M/C 69R TL M+S
150/70 B – 18 M/C 70R TL M+S
170/60 B – 17 M/C 72R TL M+S