No products in the basket.
This centerstand accessory for the Tiger 1050i eases basic chain maintenance, tyre changes, parking and bike cleaning.
Its super-strong steel construction features typical German design and high engineering standards.
Good integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components — retains all existing features without sacrificing lean angles or clearances.
All hardware needed to mount the centerstand is included. Typically installs using basic hand tools. No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts is required.
A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the centerstand from contacting pavement if one of the two springs should fail during a ride.
Special Note: We do not recommend installing centerstands on bikes with a lowered rear suspension because use on a lowered bike may result in:
• Ground clearance & cornering clearance problems.
• Difficulty in lifting the lowered bike onto the centerstand.
• Perfect integration with the exhaust, skid plate and side stand.
• Designed with typical German precision – ground clearance and cornering ability is maintained.
• A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature.
• Full European ABE safety certification.
• Fully welded robust construction withstands the stresses of everyday use and provides years of hassle free service.
• Powder coated to a rich lustre for additional protection.
• Simple installation with basic hand tools.
• Hassle free direct bolt-on mounting of centerstand.
• No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts.
• All hardware needed to mount the center stand is included.
• Mounting material.
• Mounting instructions.
Centerstand Triumph Tiger 1050i Fitting Instructions