No products in the basket.
The Airhawk Cruiser Harley comfort motorcycle cushion has been designed for Cruisers such as the Harley Davidson but can be used for other touring bikes such as the BMW GS 1200 (with dual seat) and Ducati Multi Strada, amongst others.
What makes the Airhawk so special? Small interconnected air cells evenly distribute your weight and pressure over the whole cushion, reducing the “hot spots” that cause pain. The air cells also work as mini shock absorbers, reducing vibration from the road or your bikes motor.
Once you’ve tried it, you won’t ride without it.
The cover for the AIRHAWK has open mesh side panels allowing air to circulate between the air cells and out the side of the cushion, reducing heat build-up and keeping you cool and dry.
Features of the Airhawk Cruiser Harley comfort motorcycle cushion:
- Proven DRY FLOTATION technology, which has effectively assisted in the healing and prevention of pressure sores in wheelchair and long-term care patients for over 30 years. Now available in a motorcycle configuration.
- Inner bladder is made from polyvinyl with multiple interconnected cells, for maximum comfort and flexibility.
- The air-filled Airhawk cushion custom fits your shape and redistributes pressure that causes numbness and discomfort when you ride.
- In addition, the Airhawk Cruiser Harley comfort motorcycle cushion will reduce vibration and assist in absorbing shock.
- Ideal for long distance or time consuming rides.
- Dimensions Length 32 cm , Width 32 cm tapering to 18 cm