No products in the basket.
Barkbusters are model specific custom hand guards specifically for the BMW F750/850GS/ R1200GS LC/ GSA/ R 1250 GS & S1000XR.
Advantages of Barkbuster motorcycle Hand Guards:
- Hardened aluminium, full-wrap backbones with two-point mounting hardware.
- The curved heavy duty aluminium bar design allows a quick lateral hand release from the grip in case of an emergency.
- Full wrap aluminium bar protects your hands and levers from the big hits.
- Easy to fit. Not cutting required
- Custom model specific for a perfect fit- not a one size fits all hand gaurd solution.
- Appropriate for both street, adventure and trail riding.
- Available in black, blue, green, red, yellow, grey, orange and white covers.
- Variable Height Wind Deflector Extensions are included to provide extra wind protection.
- Price is for a pair
Not all hand guards are made the same. In order to make hand guards fit various models manufactures scallop out fitment points and introduce articulated joints . Hand-guards fail at these weakened points. Not so with Barkbusters. No joins and no scallops as each hand-guard is designed to fit one model only. You can count on Bark-busters when you need it most!
Bark-busters hand-guards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Bark-busters has what it takes to produce the finest hand-guards available on the market today.
Bark-busters integrates a hardened aluminium backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional hand-guard. No more broken levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the hand-guard, every piece is replaceable.
Need more wind protection? All VPS Hand-guards are compatible with the Barkbusters Storm plastics, giving you maximum protection from the elements and a reinforced backbone.
Fits the following Models:
BMW F750GS (non TFT display ’18 on)
BMW F850GS (non TFT display ’18 on)
BMW R1200GS (’13-’17)
BMW R1200GSA (’14 on)
BMW R1200R (’15 on)’
BMW R1250GS (’18 on)
BMW S1000XR (’15 on)