Desert Fox Enduro Pure Carbon Kevlar Adventure Helmet
The worlds lightest Dual Sport Adventure Helmet?
Starting at 1050g it well may be.
After a long day in the saddle, your neck and body will feel the difference.
The benefits of this ultra-lightweight adventure helmet go beyond its dramatic weight savings.
5 days of hand construction utilizing pure Carbon Kevlar ensures a helmet with the highest strength-to-weight ratio possible, for any form of motorcycle helmet construction.
Easily converts from a Dual Sport Adventure helmet to a Full Face or Enduro MX helmet, without tools!
Safety and comfort have also been paramount considerations in its design, resulting in the following additional benefits:
- An extra-wide visor aperture design for excellent all-around vision.
- Suitable for spectacle wearers.
- An optically correct visor offering 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet rays, UVA, UVB and UVC.
- The visor is constructed from Makrolon® a patented high tech product from Bayer Material Science, Germany, as used by F1 racers.
- Includes a genuine model specific Pinlock 70 Anti-fog Lens
- Removable anti-allergic check pads and liners for simple cleaning.
- Intelligent ventilation system.
- Removable peak and visor for 3 in 1 versatility – Quickly transition from dual-sport/Adventure to street to off-road with no tools required.
- Provision to accommodate helmet speakers, in comfort.
- Designed to accommodate Motorcycle Communication systems
- Titanium Double D rings
- Multi-density EPS liner
- Dual shell sizes
- High Tech Pure Carbon Kevlar shell
- Engineered in Germany
- Full European ECE safety, Dot and NCRS certification.
Includes a high-quality helmet protection bag
CHOOSING THE CORRECT SIZE
In order for a helmet to offer protection, it must fit properly, be worn properly and be properly fastened.
The Desert Fox helmet is manufactured in two shell sizes and in six different helmet sizes to ensure a comfortable and optimal fit.
Measuring your head size:
Use a flexible tape measure to determine the size of your head. Wrap the tape measure around your head approximately 2 cm above the eyebrows, so as to obtain your maximum head circumference. This value represents your head size in centimeters.