At last a comfortable lightweight camping bed stretcher that also converts to a lounger.
Designed over a period of 2 years by Desert Fox this compact camping stretcher has been tested with a massive 200 kg load.
Weighing in at just over 2kg the EzSleep packs down to a compact 48 x 15 x 15 cm.
Simple, robust and comfortable.
The way it should be.
Features of the EzSleep Camping Bed Stretcher & Lounger
- Lightweight & compact.
- Easy to set up and breakdown, with no tools.
- Converts from a bed to a lounger.
- Minimal sagging which allows for a comfortable nights sleep – most stretchers sag leaving the user lying in a “tube”.
- No end bars thereby avoiding any pressure points on your legs.
- Designed to have minimal surface no noise when turning in your sleep.
- Does not need an extra inflatable mattress.
- Stable on uneven terrain.
- Can support a heavy weight (up to 200 kg).
- Raised off the ground for insulation and for packing belongings underneath it -ideal in one man tents where space is at a premium.
- PVC undercoating for additional insulation- you loose around 40 times more body heat to the ground than to the air.*
- Built in pillow holder and two side pouches for spectacles, cell phones and keys.
- Class leading 16mm aluminium frame with no plastic bracing members- most camping beds have 8 mm frames with plastic braces which fail through cracking.
- No pressure points on the floor of the tent -most stretchers invariably pierce the floor of a tent due to their plastic components .
- Rust & water proof.
- Ideal for camping, beaches & as a home spare bed
*Benefits of sleeping off the ground on an EzSleep stretcher:
- You loose much more warmth to the ground than to the air (40 times on soil and 55 times on a rocky surface)
- Saves one from crawling life e.g Scorpions
- A lot more comfortable
- Reduces dampness
- The EzSleep remains dry in rain making it clean when packing – unlike a wet tent.
Read the review of the EzSleep Camping Bed Stretcher & Lounger