Engine Guard KTM 790 Adventure & R (19 – Onwards)
This robust SW Motech KTM 790 Adventure & R engine guard (also known as a skid plate or sump guard) not only provides additional protection for the engine & sump but also protects the exposed plastic tank.
Robust 4 mm thick aluminium alloy is welded into a single structural unit for an exceptional strength to weight ratio with the sole intention of protecting the engine, sump & petrol tank from stones, both on and off road.
Reinforced brackets utilize rubber isolators at mounting points to help dampen engine vibrations and improve shock absorption.
Flared edges provide lateral protection while also incorporating laser cut vents to promote airflow keeping your motor cool.
A drain bolt access port makes oil changes a breeze as there is no need to remove the engine guard.
Features of the KTM 790 Adventure & R engine guard :
- Efficient sump, engine and petrol tank protection.
- Made of 4 mm aero grad aluminium plate..
- Brushed aluminum finish.
- Easy to mount
- 100% bolt-on, no drilling, cutting, or any other permanent modifications needed.
- Rubber shock mounting.
- Provision made for oil changes.
- Integrated cooling vents.
- Recessed mounting hardware.
Whats in the box:
- KTM 790 Adventure & R engine, sump and petrol tank guard.
- All mounting hardware
- Mounting instructions