Globescout is a specialist European manufacturer that prepares bikes for the Dakar rally. Each unit is handcrafted to ensure Globescout’s exacting standards are met.
All hardware e.g. locks, top box support, pannier frames and brackets are made from stainless steel while the units themselves are manufactured exclusively from aluminium magnesium alloy, the same material used in the hull structure of light weight ships. There is no plastic in any of the mounting hardware.
Pannier and top box lids can be opened from either side (double hinged) or completely removed via a unique latch system. When it closes, it ‘latches’ securely in the closed position and compresses the seals together to keep water and dust out. The hook from the lid also keeps the lid attached to the box itself when it’s open on the other side.
The Globescout Pannier Side Case Kit for the GS Adventure does not include the framing as the panniers fit directly on to the original BMW racks.
- High strength aluminium magnesium alloy.
- Specially designed lock mechanism.
- 1.5 mm material thickness.
- High grade stainless steel material for all the hardware (locks, screws, rivets, etc.).
- User replaceable polyamid corner protectors.
- Dual sealing system on the lid and body against dust and water.
- Dimensions : 44 x 22 x 39 cm (w x d x h) + 44 x 28 x 39 cm (w x d x h).
- Volume : 1 x 35 L + 1 x 45 L.
- Side Case panniers 35 L and 45 L (Silver or Black, please choose in the drop down).
- Runner Kit..
- Mounting Material..
- 4 Lock Set..