No products in the basket.
A motorcycle Center-stand is the must-have accessory to ease basic chain maintenance, tyre changes, parking, and bike cleaning. This center-stand includes a foot lever arm to aid in raising the bike off the ground.
- Steel construction.
- Double Safety retention spring.
- Powder coated gloss black finish for a long service life.
- Allows maintenance in any location.
- Foot lever for deployment leverage.
- Simple to fit.
Special Note: We do not recommend installing the Motorcycle Center-stand on bikes with a lowered rear suspension because use on a lowered bike may result in:
- Ground clearance and cornering clearance problems.
- Difficulty in lifting the lowered bike onto the center-stand.
- Accurate processed Centerstand.
- Powder-coated Surface.
- Makes maintenance work possible in any location.
- Design allows adequate leverage for easy use.
- Optimal lean angle and ground clearance.
- Mounting material.
- Mounting instructions.
Centerstand Kawasaki KLR 650 (2008 - Current) Fitting Instructions