No products in the basket.
The SW Motech Dakar motorcycle textile saddle bags have been specifically designed for riders of the Kawasaki KLR 650 (model year 2008 onward) and for tough South African conditions. At last there is a quality German engineered luggage system that will complement one of SA’s most trusted dual purpose single cylinder thumpers.
Features of every Dakar Adventure Soft Saddlebag set for Kawasaki KLR 650 (2008 to current ) :
- Includes custom luggage racks designed specifically for the KLR 650.
- Hand crafted from 1680 D ballistic nylon, the same material used in bullet proof vests.
- Unique integrated ,semi-rigid ABS honeycomb core for easy packing and extra protection ensures the panniers retain their shape.
- Includes waterproof inner bags which are removable when you reach your destination. Saddle bags can therefore remain on the bike.
- Triple stitched at stress points.
- Pillion friendly as it does not restrict movement, safety or comfort of pillion passenger.
- Secure broad tabs fit across the pillion seat with a Velcro fastening to support the load.
- Lightweight yet extremely robust.
- Daisy chains on outer edges of bags are perfect for securing additional items e.g. Fuel cell.
Each kit includes:
2 Dakar Motorcycle textile saddle bags.
2 removable waterproof inner bags.
Model specific pannier luggage frames for the Kawasaki KLR 650 (2008 onward).
Volume: 32 liters per bag (64 liters total).
Size: 35 x 45 x 25 cm (h x w x d) per bag.
Weight: 1.5 kg per bag.
Material: 1680 D Ballistic Nylon.
Colour: Grey / Black.
Dakar Pannier Bags Kawasaki KLR 650 (2008-Current) Fitting Instructions