No products in the basket.
Sena 10C Motorcycle Action Cam and Intercom all in one
The Sena 10C is a first: the blending of a high performance HD motorcycle action cam and intercom to effectively create the worlds first Audio/Video Bluetooth Helmet communication system.
From the units action camera perspective an interesting special feature of the 10 C is the “Smart Audio Mix”. What you hear through the intercom speakers can be recorded along with your voice and whatever is in the background: FM radio, music streaming, or intercom.
10 C riders can therefore not only record their own voice to the video but can also conduct a four-way intercom communication with fellow riders at distances up to 1, 6 km.
The ability to record your voice-over narration or music while on the move greatly reduces time in post editing. Recording is a simple task since you can control the camera easily either via the camera button (on the 10 C) or via the Sena handlebar remote control.
But the impressive features do not end there however.
The 10C includes the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and a water-resistant uni-body design with voice prompts and voice commands.
The action camera built into the 10C has 1080p, 30fps / 720p:30/60fps video capability, along with single, burst and time lapse versatile photo modes.
Included is the Sena “Universal Intercom” function, which allows the 10 C to connect to other brands of Bluetooth intercoms.
Also included is Sena’s Group Intercom technology and Advanced Noise Control, along with music sharing, an FM radio tuner, an external antenna and the patented glove friendly Sena jog dial which does away with having to fumble with buttons while riding.
Ease of use is further enhanced with free Smartphone apps (Android and iPhone) allowing you to change settings from your phone with minimal effort.
Quick overview of the Sena 10 C Helmet cam/intercom features:
– Bluetooth 4.1.
– Uni-body design for Bluetooth headset and video camera.
– 1080p Full HD video with 3.5 MP still shot image capture.
– Video mode: 1080 p:30 fps, 720p:30/60fps.
– Versatile photo mode: shot, burst and time-lapse shot functions.
– Video Tagging: When activated with a single touch of the camera button, Video Tagging saves 60. seconds of past, present, and future footage to give you three one-minute clips.
– Pitch angle adjustment.
– Lens rotation up to 30 degrees.
– Bluetooth intercom up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile).
– Four-way intercom.
– Voice prompts: Integrated voice prompts advise riders on the use of their device.
– Smart Audio Mix to mix your voice and music into your video.
– Smartphone App for iPhone and Android.
– Advanced Noise Control.
– Universal Intercom.
– Music sharing.
– Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan and save function.
– Optional Handlebar Remote support (not included).
– Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial : allow riders to make adjustments without taking their eyes off the road.
– Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
– Can be used while charging on road trips.
– Support micro SD 32 GB memory card (not included).
– 2 year guarantee.
– Free firmware upgrades.
Use your Sena headset to talk to multiple riders through your smartphone by downloading the Rideconnected App here.
– Talk time: 17 hours
– Recording time: 2 hours
– Operating temperature: -10 degree Celsius – 55 degree Celsius
– Dimensions (main module): 107mm x 60mm x 31mm
– Speaker: driver unit 36mm , thickness 6.5 mm
– Boom microphone length: 190mm
– Wire length between speakers: 555mm
– Weight (module): 94g
– Bluetooth 4.1
– Headset Profile (HSP)
– Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
– Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
– Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
– Working distance (intercom): up to 1.6 kilometres (1.0 mile) in open terrain
– Built-in SBC Codec
– Advanced Noise Control
– Wide volume control
– Sample rate: max. 48kHz (DAC)
– Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
– Sample rate: max 16 kHz
– Field of view: 125 degrees
– Aperture f/2.0
– Resolution: 1080p 30fps,720p 30/60fps
– Resolution: 3.5MP (3:2)
– Burst shot: 10 pics
– Photo & Video: Single pic per 1/10 secs
– micro HDMI
– Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
– Radio region: worldwide
– Radio frequency specifications: 64 – 108MHz
– 10 pre-set station memory with automatic scan function
– Radio on time: 8 – 10 hours
– MicroSD card (class 10 or higher) up to 32 GB (not included in package)
– Charging time: 3.5 hours
– Type: Lithium polymer battery
– CE, FCC, IC