The Sena 10S is the latest in high-end stereo Bluetooth headsets for Adventure Motorcyclists. Suitable for use in any helmet, it offers an increased intercom distance and voice prompts for all key functions – including speed-dial for up to three favorites saved in the headset.
The Universal Intercom protocol allows it to communicate with headsets by other manufacturers. Further enhanced HD audio sound quality keeps the rider in touch with up to four riding companions and even offers group intercom. An integrated FM Radio with RDS can pre-set ten stations, adding to the joys of the journey, while Music Sharing allows riders to share music and navigation instructions wirelessly via Bluetooth with companions or a passenger.
The Sena Smartphone App makes configuring your 10S a snap! Change settings, set groups of intercom friends, and access a Quick Guide. You can also set up your 10S to pair with up to two mobile phones for convenient hands-free calling.
This is a set for 2 Riders supplied with 2 units and mounting material for 2 Helmets
- Talk time: 12 hours.
- Stand-by time: 10 days.
- Operating temperature: -10˚C – 55˚C (14°F – 131°F).
- Main module: 85 mm x 57 mm x 27 mm (3.4 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in).
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm.
- Boom microphone length: 183 mm.
- Weight: module: 57 g (2 oz).
- Headset Profile (HSP).
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP).
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP).
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
- Bluetooth 4.1.
- Working distance: up to 1.6 km (1.0 miles) in open terrain.
- Built-in SBC Codec.
- Advanced Noise Control.
- Wide volume control.
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC).
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies).
- Radio region: worldwide.
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 – 108 MHz.
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function..
- Charging time: 3 hours.
- Type: Lithium polymer.
- CE, FCC, IC.