No products in the basket.
Sena 20S Bike Intercom Single Rider Unit
The Sena 20S bike intercom is Sena’s best and top of the range helmet headset, rated #1 for its advanced biker friendly features such as HD sound, 2 km range, FM radio and much more!
Sena 20S Wireless Bluetooth Single Biker Intercom
The Sena 20S bike intercom is Sena’s top of the range helmet headset, rated #1 for its advanced biker friendly features . No other Bluetooth motorcycle communication system can boast such a sophisticated rich feature set. Suitable for full face, flip up and open face helmets.
One industry first is the introduction of Bluetooth 4.1 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules which allows for the following rider benefits:
- increased performance and reliability.
- high definition audio quality.
- advanced Audio Multitasking which allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience (versus the traditional interruption based audio technology of other motorcycle communication devices).
- make and receive calls, hands-free from your Bluetooth mobile phone.
- listen to stereo music or voice instructions from your GPS , wirelessly.
- conduct intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders up to 2 km away.
- A free smartphone app ( iPhone and Android ) allow users to easily adjust the settings of their 20S.
- Free Firmware upgrades.
- Backed by a 2 year guarantee.
Quick features summary of the 20S single rider kit:
– Bluetooth 4.1.
– Dual Bluetooth module communication system.
– Audio Multitasking.
– Multi-way intercom up to 8 connections.
– Group Intercom.
– Bluetooth intercom up to 2.0 kilometers (1.2 miles) In open terrain.
– Smartphone App for iPhone and Android.
– Universal Intercom.
– Advanced Noise Control.
– Intuitive voice prompts and voice commands.
– HD quality crystal clear and natural sound.
– Bluetooth Audio Recording.
– Versatile functions using motion sensor technology.
– All-in-one helmet clamp kit.
– Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
– Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan and save function.
– Optional Handlebar Remote support (not included).
– Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones.
– Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
– Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
– Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation.
– Firmware upgradeable.
Use your Sena headset to talk to multiple riders through your smartphone by downloading the Rideconnected App here.
-Talk time: 13 hours
-Operating temperature: -10 – 55 degrees celsius
Dimensions: (main module):
94.7 mm x 48.3 mm x 25.5 mm
-Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
-Boom microphone length: 190 mm
-Wire length between speakers: 555 mm
-Headset Profile (HSP)
-Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
-Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
-Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
-Working distance (intercom): up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
-Built-in SBC Codec
-Advanced Noise Control
-Wide volume control
-Sample rate: max. 48kHz (DAC)
-Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
-Sample rate: max 16 kHz
-Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
-Radio region: worldwide
-Radio frequency specifications: 64 – 108MHz
-10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
-Radio on time: 8 – 10 hours
-Charging time: 2.5 hours
-Type: Lithium polymer battery