No products in the basket.
Sena SMH 10 Bike Helmet Intercom for 1 rider
The SENA SMH 10 Bike helmet intercom is designed specifically for motorcycles and is suitable for full face and flip up helmets. It remains a best seller in bike to bike and passenger. motorcycle communication systems.This unit is for 1 Rider and includes everything to mount on 1 helmet.
SENA SMH10 intercom for full face , flip up & open face helmets- Single unit
The original classic intercom communicator for helmets from Sena Bluetooth remains a best seller in South Africa thanks to its intuitive biker friendly design.
The SMH10 is a Bluetooth 3.0 stereo music and intercom headset with a 900 m range designed specifically for motorcycles. Make and receive calls, hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice commands from a GPS and conduct intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or fellow motor cycle riders.
The Sena SMH 10 also features advanced digital signal processing ensuring the best rated sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Coupled with the easy-to-access Sena jog dial, the SMH10 is the perfect accessory for motorcyclists who seek a hassle free bike communication system.
This unit is for 1 Rider and includes everything to mount on 1 helmet.
Quick overview of the SMH10 features:
- Bluetooth 3.0.
- Bluetooth intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards).
- Four-way conference intercom.
- Conference phone call with intercom participant.
- Universal Intercom.
- Music sharing.
- Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones.
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back.
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial (Patent acquired).
- Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster.
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation.
- Speed dialing.
- Stereo music by 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality.
- Advanced Noise Control.
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time.
- Can be used while charging on road trips.
- Individual volume control for each audio source.
- Free firmware upgrades.
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty in open terrain.
Use your Sena headset to talk to multiple riders through your smartphone by downloading the Rideconnected App here.
-Talk time: 12 hours
-Stand-by time: 10 days
-Working distance (intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
-Operating temperature: -10 – 55 degrees celsius
-Headset: 84.1 mm x 56.5 mm x 38.6 mm
-Clamp unit: 223.8 mm x 85.5 mm x 30.6mm
-Headset: 60 g
-Clamp unit: 84 g
-Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
-Built-in SBC Codec
-Advanced Noise Control
-Wind noise reduction
-Wide volume control
-Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
-Auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5mm jack
-Charging time: 2.5 hours
-Type: Lithium polymer battery