SENA SMH10 BLUETOOTH HEADSET / INTERCOM FOR BELL MAG-9 & Qualifier DLX HELMETS
The Bell Sena SMH10 is built specifically for the Bell Mag-9 Sena and Qualifier DLX helmets. It is a Bluetooth v3.0+EDR Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for motorcycles.
With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v3.0+EDR and the advanced digital processing technology, the Sena SMH10 bluetooth 3.0 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class.
Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH10 a perfect companion for motorcycles.
- Universal Intercom: allows pairing to other brands of Bluetooth headsets.
- Individual Volume Control.
- Versatile Jog Dial.
- Use while charging.
- Upgrade-able firmware.
- Talk time: 12 hours.
- Standby time: 10 days.
- Working Distance (Intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain.
- 4-way conference intercom.
- Headset: 84.1 mm x 56.5 mm x 38.6 mm (3.3 in x 2.2 in x 1.5 in).
- Headset weight: 60 g (2.11 oz).
- Clamp unit: 84 g (2.96 oz).
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP).
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP).
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP).
- Bluetooth v3 0+EDR.
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Side-tone: Now you can hear yourself talk similar to a Goldwing or Harley Davidson intercom.
- Built-in SBC Codec.
- Voice prompts.
- Conference phone call with intercom participant.
- Noise cancellation.
- Wind noise reduction.
- Wide volume control.
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5 mm jack
Charging time: 2.5 hours
Type: Lithium polymer battery