No products in the basket.
Sena SMH10 Motorcycle Communication Headset for 2 riders
The Sena SMH 10 Motorcycle Communication headset is the simplest Bluetooth bike intercom to operate while riding with gloves, thanks to its unique jog dial. This is a set for 2 Riders supplied with 2 units and mounting material for 2 Helmets.
The SMH10 is a motorcycle Bluetooth communication intercom system with a very different approach to control layout that makes it very easy to use, with or without gloves. This is further evidenced in the owner’s manual which is thinner than most and is easier to understand.
This simplicity is all thanks to Sena’s unique intuitive Jog dial, making operation while riding a safe and easy affair. The Sena SMH 10 system pretty much defines the term “ease of use” as it applies to motorcycle Bluetooth intercom systems allowing a rider to focus on the road ahead.
If you are looking for an easy to operate system that includes high quality clarity of sound, long battery life, 900 m bike to bike range and a host of other features in a compact wireless helmet intercom, then the Sena SMH 10 will not disappoint.
This is a set for 2 Riders supplied with 2 units and mounting material for 2 Helmets
Quick view of the Sena SMH 10 features.
- The SMH10 Dual Pack package contains two complete sets of the SMH10 in a single box.
- -Bluetooth intercom up to 900 meters (980 yards).
- Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom conference for up to 4 persons.
- Conference phone call with intercom participant.
- Universal Intercom.
- Music sharing.
- Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones.
- Voice prompts.
- Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back.
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial (Patented).
- Sufficient sound level.
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
- Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation.
- Speed dialing.
- Stereo music from Non Bluetooth players via 3.5 mm audio cable port on base of headset.
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality.
- Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time.
- Individual volume control for each audio source.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty in open terrain.
Use your Sena headset to talk to multiple riders through your smartphone by downloading the Rideconnected App here.
-Talk time: 12 hours
-Stand-by time: 10 days
-Working distance (intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
-Operating temperature: -10 – 55 degrees celsius
-Headset: 84.1 mm x 56.5 mm x 38.6 mm
-Clamp unit: 223.8 mm x 85.5 mm x 30.6mm
-Headset: 60 g
-Clamp unit: 84 g
-Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
-Built-in SBC Codec
-Advanced Noise Control
-Wind noise reduction
-Wide volume control
-Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
-Auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5mm jack
-Charging time: 2.5 hours
-Type: Lithium polymer battery