No products in the basket.
Sena SMH5 intercom headset with FM Radio-2 riders
The Sena SMH5 bike intercom headset is a feature rich bike to bike and pillion rider motorcycle communicator system at a very affordable price. This is a set for. 2 Riders supplied with 2 units and mounting material for 2 Helmets.
Out of stock
Sena SMH5 Intercom Headset with FM Radio – Dual Set
The Sena SMH5 bike intercom headset for 2 riders allows for communication between 4 bikes up to 700 m or between rider and pillion . It is a feature rich motorcycle communicator system at a very affordable price.
Best price does not mean compromise though as the SMH 5 comes with all the features riders have come to expect from Sena, the very reason why Sena Bluetooth is consistently rated the best headset for motorcycle use.
Ease of use, excellent build quality and all the features anyone needs for wireless rider-to-pillion or rider-to-rider communications, in one compact system.
This is a set for 2 Riders supplied with 2 units and mounting material for 2 Helmets
Quick overview of the SMH 5 features for 2 riders:
– Bluetooth 3.0.
– Bluetooth intercom up to 700 meters (760 yards – in open terrain).
– Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function.
– One-to-One intercom.
– Universal Intercom: even if your companions don’t have Sena gear, the SMH 5-FM uses the Universal Intercom™ protocol, which allows your gear to work with their gear, regardless of brand.
– Music sharing : provides the capability to listen to and share music when paired with an MP3 player or smartphone.
– Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones.
– Voice prompts.
– Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
– Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP.
– Easy operation via the versatile Jog Dial makes for an intuitive user interface that’s easy to control while riding. Simply pushing the jog dial lets you cycle through all device functions.
– Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster.
– Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
– Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation.
– Speed dialing.
– Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
– Crystal clear and natural sound quality.
– Advanced Noise Control technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing audio.
– Up to 7 hours talk time, 6 days stand-by time.
– Can be used while charging on road trips.
– Individual volume control for each audio source.
– Firmware upgradeable.
– Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty.
Use your Sena headset to talk to multiple riders through your smartphone by downloading the Rideconnected App here.
-Talk time: 7 hours
-Stand-by time: 6 days
-Working distance (intercom): up to 700 meters (760 yards) in open terrain
-Operating temperature: -10 – 55 degrees celsius
-Headset: 69.9 mm x 45.0 mm x 30.6 mm
-Clamp unit: 49.2 mm x 38.9 mm x 22.1 mm
-Clamp unit: 37g
-Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
-Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
-Radio region: worldwide
-Radio frequency specifications: 64 – 108MHz
-10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
-Radio on time: 7 hours
-Built-in SBC Codec
-Advanced Noise Control
-Wind noise reduction
-Wide volume control
-Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
-Charging time: 2.5 hours
-Type: Lithium polymer battery