No products in the basket.
Sena SMH5 motorcycle intercom & FM radio-1 rider
The Sena SMH 5 is a stereo Bluetooth Motorcycle and scooter intercom with FM radio for bike to bike and rider/passenger communications. This unit is for 1 Rider and includes everything to mount on 1 helmet.
Sena SMH5 stereo motorcycle intercom with FM radio for a single rider
The Sena SMH5 motorcycle intercom offers a lot of performance at a price that is hard to beat.
This compact, easy to use and feature-rich headset for motorcycle communications is designed for riders who require must-have features at an affordable price.
The mounting system is simple and robust. The SMH5 slides on to an all-metal helmet mount and a single connector cable connects the headset, microphone and speaker assembly.
Ease of use is further enhanced with Sena’s patented jog dial– one dial controls all major functions making operation while riding a safe and hassle free experience.
This unit is for 1 Rider and includes everything to mount on 1 helmet.
Quick overview of the Sena SMH5 feature set:
– Bluetooth 3.0.
– Bluetooth intercom up to 700 meters (760 yards – in open terrain).
– Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function.
– One-to-One intercom.
– Universal Intercom.
– Music sharing.
– Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones.
– Voice prompts.
– Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
– Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP.
– Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial (Patented).
– Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster.
– Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
– Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation.
– Speed dialing.
– Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
– Crystal clear and natural sound quality.
– Advanced Noise Control.
– Up to 7 hours talk time, 6 days stand-by time.
-Can be used while charging on road trips.
– Individual volume control for each audio source.
– Firmware upgradeable.
– Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty.
Use your Sena headset to talk to multiple riders through your smartphone by downloading the Rideconnected App here.
-Talk time: 7 hours
-Stand-by time: 6 days
-Working distance (intercom): up to 700 meters (760 yards) in open terrain
-Operating temperature: -10 – 55 degrees celsius
-Headset: 69.9 mm x 45.0 mm x 30.6 mm
-Clamp unit: 49.2 mm x 38.9 mm x 22.1 mm
-Clamp unit: 37g
-Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
-Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
-Radio region: worldwide
-Radio frequency specifications: 64 – 108MHz
-10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
-Radio on time: 7 hours
-Built-in SBC Codec
-Advanced Noise Control
-Wind noise reduction
-Wide volume control
-Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
-Charging time: 2.5 hours
-Type: Lithium polymer battery