No products in the basket.
Sena SPH10H Half-Helmet Intercom Headset
The Sena SPH10H open face half-helmet intercom headset is designed specifically for Harley and boulevard Cruiser riders and continues Sena’s philosophy of producing user friendly biker communication systems.
Sena SPH10H Half-Helmet Intercom Headset Dual Rider kit
The SPH 10H is a Bluetooth helmet headset and Intercom designed for Half Helmets. The system is supplied with units for both the rider and pillion in one kit.
By simply attaching the SPH10H to your half helmet, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone and listen to stereo music by Bluetooth wirelessly and have intercom conversations in full duplex with other users.
Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v3.0 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SPH 10H offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SPH10H a perfect companion for motorcycle riders.
Features of the Sena SPH 10 dual rider Half-Helmet Intercom Headset system:
• Bluetooth Specification 3.0
• Bluetooth intercom up to 500 meters allows you to chat to other riders
• Four-way Conference Intercom i.e chat to 4 other riders or pillions
• Wirelessly make and receive phone calls via your cell phone (music/GPS instructions automatically pause and re-start after receiving a phone call)
• Multi-point Bluetooth for Dual Mobile Phone i.e Driver and Passenger are independent and can receive different calls
• Voice Prompts e.g. voice prompts provide battery level status, on/off status, volume status etc
• A key feature for any rider- the simplest user interface currently on the market thanks to Sena’s unique jog dial.
• Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players
• Bluetooth stereo music playback control via AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back is simple with the unique jog dial. Most cell phones, music players and GPS units have AVRCP as standard.
• Advanced Noise Control
• Crystal clear and natural sound quality
• Simple ear pad design for quick installation to half helmets
• Compatible with shorty helmets
• Water resistant for use in inclement weather
• 10 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
• Firmware upgradeable. All upgrades are free for life
• Peace of Mind – thanks to the 2-year warranty
Please visit our Sena Video Page for detailed videos on this products