No products in the basket.
SW-MOTECH Center Stand For BMW G 310 GS
The SW-MOTECH center stand for your BMW G 310 GS increases the versatility of your machine for more secure parking on various terrain while enhancing ease of maintenance without the need for a paddock stand.
Only 1 left in stock
The SW-MOTECH center stand for your BMW G 310 GS increases the versatility of your machine for more secure parking on various terrain while enhancing ease of maintenance without the need for a paddock stand. Robust steel construction provides sturdy support for the motorcycle and is powder coated black for enhanced durability and corrosion resistance. This high-quality center stand is designed and engineered in Germany for seamless integration with the factory original components and easy operation utilizing a built-in foot lever which increases leverage and decreases lifting effort.
On the road maintenance and repairs are easier to perform as the rear wheel can be quickly lifted off the ground at any time. Parking stability on soft dirt, grass or any other surface is significantly improved over the factory sidestand which can easily sink and cause the motorcycle to tip over. Installation is straightforward without the need for any drilling, cutting or other permanent modifications. Add an SW-MOTECH center stand on your BMW G 310 GS and be prepared for every adventure!
- Robust steel construction
- Attractive powder coated black finish adds corrosion resistance & durability
- Improves parking stability & versatility on various surfaces
- Significantly reduces the risk of a tip over when used on softer terrain vs side stand
- Integrates perfectly with the factory original components
- Easy to use German design uses leverage to make lifting a cinch
- Foot lever increases leverage to aid in lifting technique
- Does not require cutting, drilling or any other permanent modifications
- Allows on the road maintenance without a paddock stand
- Eases chain and tire maintenance
What’s in the box:
- SW-MOTECH Center Stand
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Read a full review of the SW-Motech Centrestand here.