SW-MOTECH Center stand BMW F 650 GS (99 – 03), F 650 GS Dakar (99 – 07) & G 650 GS / Sertao (10 – 15)
SW-MOTECH Center-stand: the must-have accessory for sport-touring!
Greatly eases basic chain maintenance, tyre changes, parking, and bike cleaning. Super-strong steel construction features typical German design and high engineering standards.
Designed to integrate with the OEM exhaust and sidestand components — retains all existing features without sacrificing lean angles or clearances.
All hardware needed to mount the center stand is included.
Typically installs using basic hand tools. No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts is required.
A black durable powder coated finish and a double-retention spring is included as a safety feature. This prevents the center-stand from contacting the ground if one of the two springs should fail.
Special Note: We do not recommend installing centerstands on bikes with a lowered rear suspension because use on a lowered bike may result in:
• Ground clearance and cornering clearance problems.
• Difficulty in lifting the lowered bike onto the center-stand.
• Perfect integration with the exhaust, skid plate and side stand.
• Designed with typical German precision – ground clearance and cornering ability is maintained.
• A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature.
• Full European ABE safety certification.
• Fully welded robust construction withstands the stresses of everyday use and provides years of hassle free service.
• Powder coated to a rich luster for additional protection and long service life.
• Simple installation with basic hand tools.
• Hassle free direct bolt-on mounting of center-stand.
• No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts.
• All hardware needed to mount the center stand is included.
- Center stand.
- Mounting material.
- Mounting instructions.
Read the review of Center Stands