No products in the basket.
A SW-MOTECH Center-stand is an important aid in adventure-touring.
On any motorcycle, stable positioning makes it far easier (and safer) to pack your bike, perform maintenance, chain adjustments, oil changes and last, but not least,fix those ill-timed flat tyre’s.
In the field it’s no easy task to pull either the front or rear wheel off, or adjust the chain without some kind of center stabilization.
Special Note: We do not recommend installing center-stands on bikes with a lowered rear suspension because use on a lowered bike may result in:
- Ground and cornering clearance problems.
- Difficulty in lifting the lowered bike onto the center-stand.
- Premium material and processing.
- Excellent powder-coated surface.
- Easy to put on its stand.
- Simplifies maintenance.
- Perfect clearances.
- Mounting material.
- Mounting instructions.
Visit our Centresatnd page to read more on the SW-Motech line of Center-stands.
Will fit the following build years:
- NC 700 X / XD (2012 – 2014)
- NC 750 X / XD (2014 – 2018)
Centerstand Honda NC 700 X Fitting Instructions