No products in the basket.
SW-MOTECH Passenger Seat Rack For Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L ’16-Onward
The SW-MOTECH passenger seat rack for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L directly replaces the factory pillion seat with a CNC machined aluminum plate offering a strong foundation for mounting luggage.
Out of stock
SW-MOTECH Passenger Seat Rack
The SW-MOTECH passenger seat rack for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L directly replaces the factory pillion seat with a CNC machined aluminum plate offering a strong foundation for mounting luggage. Lightweight aluminum is finished in an easy to clean black powder coating that also provides corrosion protection. This versatile seat rack securely bolts to the tail with a specially designed frame that transfers weight directly to the subframe. High quality German design produces a precise fit that compliments original lines of the motorcycle. Multiple tie-down points make attaching and securing tie down straps convenient. No drilling, cutting welding or any other permanent modifications required for fitment. Make efficient use of space on your Africa Twin and install a passenger seat rack from SW-MOTECH.
- Superior quality machined aluminum construction
- Durable & easy to clean powder coated black finish resists corrosion
- Reliable & secure mounting to the subframe
- Provides a secure foundation for mounting additional luggage
- Slim design contours to the natural shape of the tail
- Generously sized tie down points for securing items
- Angled rear tie down points assist with attaching straps
- Large surface area is perfect for dry bags, duffel bags & soft luggage
- Foam rubber sealing elements keep dirt and dust out of the trunk
- Direct replacement for pillion seat
- Precisely designed and engineered in Germany
- No permanent modifications required for fitment
- Add optional Top Rack Tank Ring for mounting QUICK-LOCK Tank bags
What’s in the box:
- SW-MOTECH passenger seat rack for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L ’16-’17
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Please Note: Always follow the recommended weight capacities of your motorcycle