No products in the basket.
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarriers Kawasaki KLR 650 (2008 – Current)
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarriers can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3-4 quick-release fasteners on each side.
Out of stock
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarriers are next generation of luggage carrier by SW-MOTECH.
Same, great Quick-Lock design, with a more robust, tubular steel rack that has an even more narrow profile than the original sidecarrier!
The racks can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3-4 quick-release fasteners on each side.
When the racks are removed, only 4 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike. These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle.
- Removable side carrier to use with almost every established motorcycle case.
- Quick fasteners enable the side carriers to be mounted or demounted within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs.
- Adaptable to TraX®, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases by separately available SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits.
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed and positioned close to the motorcycle.
- Highly functional and firm.
- Black powder-coated surface.
- Overall width Side Carrier (without Side cases): 490 mm.
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier.
- Mounting material.
- Mounting instructions.
If you looking for the Pannier kit, including boxes and adapter kits please find it here.
QUICK-LOCK Carrier Kawasaki KLR 650 (2008 - Current) Fitting Instructions