No products in the basket.
SW-MOTECH QUICK-LOCK Side Carrier can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3-4 quick-release fasteners on each side. When the racks are removed, only 3-4 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike. These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle.The Quick-Lock racks are made of flat steel which presents the narrowest possible lateral profile. Bolt-on installation — no cutting or welding of motorcycle frame or bodywork is necessary. Racks are designed to work with original equipment manufacturer components — fender, exhaust, etc.
Made specifically for the SW-Motech Trax Adventure side panniers it also fits most other manufacturers boxes with adapter kits sold separately.
Quick-Lock means its easy to mount and remove your panniers making it perfect for the weekend rider and commuter.
- Removable side carrier to use with almost every established motorcycle case
- To mount and demount within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs, due to quick fasteners
- Adaptable to TraX®, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases by seperately available SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed position close to the motorcycle
- Highly functional and firm
- Black powder-coated surface
- Overall width Side Carrier (without Side cases): 490 mm
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
The Complete SW-Motech Adventure side pannier kit is available here. The kit includes all the mounting material, plus this Quick Lock evo carrier.
QUICK-LOCK Side Carrier Honda XL 650 V Fitting Instructions