No products in the basket.
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock Sidecarrier racks can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3-4 quick-release fasteners on each side.
These black, powder-coated, tubular steel racks are compatible with luggage cases from GIVI (Monokey system), TraX ALU-BOX, Pelican, Micatech V2, Kappa, Shad, Hepco-Becker, Krauser, and more. Luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately.
When the racks are removed, only 3-4 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike. These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle.
The Quick-Lock racks are made of flat steel which presents the narrowest possible lateral profile. Bolt-on installation — no cutting or welding of motorcycle frame or bodywork is necessary.
- Removable side carrier to use with almost every established motorcycle case.
- Quick fasteners permit the rack to be mounted and demounted within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs.
- Adaptable to TraX®, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases by separately available SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits.
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed and positioned close to the motorcycle.
- Highly functional and firm.
- Black powder-coated surface.
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier.
- Mounting material.
- Mounting instructions.
The full SW-Motech Trax Adventure Pannier kit is available here.
QUICK-LOCK Carrier (2003 - 2006) Honda XL 1000 V Varadero Fitting Instructions