We offer five payment options on “Check-out”:
- Credit or Debit (excluding ATM Cards) card. No Credit card information is held by us or on the site. All payments are processed by an industry leading payment gateway system Paygate.
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) by selecting Electronic Funds Transfer on Check Out and following the instructions. Our Banking Details are as follows: Zipski Twenty Three t/a Bikegear
Acc No. 4051718862
Branch Code: 632005
Account Type: Cheque
Reference: Your order number
- Pick up and pay at shop allows you to place an order for us to get ready at our head office at 779 Govan Mbeki Avenue, North End, Port Elizabeth. Please ignore the courier costs for the Total Price.
- Real Time EFT by I-Pay is a fast and simple 3-step payment process that immediately goes into processing after the transaction is complete. No need to send us proof of payment or waiting for funds to clear.
- Mobicred is a simple & convenient credit facility that offers you an easy online credit application with an instant response.You will be able to pay for the value of your order in instalments of your choosing, if you are approved by Mobicred.
You can read more on our Term and Conditions page.
Yes, if your Debit card has a CVV number and an expiry date, as well as a Visa, Mastercard, or American Express logo, you can use it to make your payment.
The CVV Number (Card Verification Value) on your credit card or debit card is a 3 digit number on VISA® and MasterCard® branded credit and debit cards. You will find this on the rear of the card. On your American Express® branded credit or debit card it is a 4 digit numeric code that appears on the front of the card.
When you select credit card as the payment option on the checkout page, you will be directed to a secure payment page where you can enter your credit card details.
This process is safe and secure. Our payment gateways only use the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on our website. South African banks and e-commerce merchants are implementing 3D Secure to help protect you, the cardholder, against unauthorised use of your card when shopping online at 3D Secure merchants.
Yes, please select “Pay on pick up” when you are on the “Check out” page.
From the homepage:
- Select Shop by Bike to choose your bike or Shop by Accessory to choose the accessory you are interested in.
- Within the Shop by Bike page search for your bike and click on the name of your bike. On the Shop by Accessory page, you’ll find the product categories, click on the category you are interested in and you will find the products on offer.
- For a more detailed description of the products, you can go to Product Review page.
- Once you choose a product you’ll be taken to the product page. Select a quantity, and “add to your cart”. The mini cart will pop down confirming the addition and from here you can choose to continue shopping or checkout.
- In checkout, we’ll give you the opportunity to review your cart.
From here you can enter your shipping and billing addresses (if you’re a first-time buyer) or go straight to the payment page (if you’ve bought before).
We ship nationally within South Africa. For overseas customers please contact us first on Tel +27 41 484 1571 or email [email protected] or visit our contact page.
In order to keep shipping costs to an absolute minimum, our shipping charges are based on the total order value as opposed to charging for each individual item shipped.
Shipping usually takes 1-3 working days to major city areas (including Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban). Outlying areas and farms takes 2-7 working days depending on the area. We can arrange overnight express on request, please mail [email protected] to arrange overnight express, extra costs might be incurred.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail informing you of your order and your billing and delivery address.
- You may then log into your account to track the progress of your order.
- Once your order has been dispatched:
Bikegear will with the best effort inform you of the Courier Company that will be used as well as tracking details and a number and/or website where the shipment can be tracked.
Bikegear will also inform you of the time frame of when you may expect delivery.