No products in the basket.
Aluminium Short Clutch Brake Levers Triumph Tiger 1200
Aluminium Short Clutch Brake Levers offer more comfort and greater adjustment for finer control over stock levers.
Please check the description for more Triumph models these levers will fit.
In the event of an emergency, Aluminium Short Clutch Brake Levers greatly reduce the reflex response to grab a “handful of brakes” which could result in the front wheel locking up and either the wheel sliding from under the rider or the rider going over the handlebars.
Those that only use a couple of fingers to use the clutch and/or brake will find short levers more comfortable than stock ones. The end fingers, particularly if wearing bulky gloves, can get trapped between the back of the lever and the throttle grip. With a short lever this is not a problem.
Enhanced feathering/control of the clutch in technical riding conditions.
By simply moving a setscrew on the lever, the reach (distance from the handle bar to the lever) can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands. A specially designed acorn style lock nut keeps the setscrew secured in your desired position and is out of harms way. Adjustable reach is not only a benefit for smaller and larger hands, it permits any user to get an exact lever position that feels great and gives the best clutch or brake response.
Aluminium Short Clutch Brake Levers Features:
- Adjustable in length from 40 mm to 60 mm.
- Adjustable in rake (forward and backwards) in 6 stages.
- Rounded ball end for comfort and safety.
- Made from aero grade billet aluminIum.
- Easy click to adjust miniature clicker that allowes riders to manipulate the lever position even while riding.
- Enhances the appearance and functionality of your bike controls.
Fits the following models:
- Triumph Tiger 1200 Explorer (2012 – 2016)
- Triumph Trophy / SE (2013 – 2015)
- Yamaha FJR 1300 (2003)
- Kawasaki ZX7R / ZX7RR (1989 – 2003)
- Kawasaki ZX9 (1994 – 1997)
- Kawasaki ZX1100 / ZX-11 (1990 – 2001)
- Kawasaki ZRX1100 / 1200 (1999 – 2007)
- Kawasaki ZZR1200 (2002 – 2005)
- Kawasaki ZG1000 Concours (1992 – 2006)