No products in the basket.
If you’re after a top-end but cost effective Dual Sport Helmet, the Desert Fox Enduro 3 in 1 Dual Sport Helmet could be the one for you. Every ‘Desert Fox Enduro 3 in 1’ helmet is supplied with an additional peak (black/white) and a colour-coded full face conversion kit.
The Safety System + has been designed to enable easy removal of the helmet in the event of an emergency. This is particularly important if a potential spinal cord injury exists. Without this feature a first responder would experience resistance in removing a helmet, which could exacerbate an injury. By simply pulling on the Desert Fox’s emergency tabs the cheek pads slide out. This makes helmet removal easier and reduces rotation of the head and/or spinal cord.
- 3 in 1 – All components required to convert to a Full Face Street or Enduro MX are also included.
- Personal Customization: an additional peak (black/white) is included for personal customization.
- The outer shell is constructed using HCM technology (High Density Copolymer Matrix) while the EPS inner shell is designed to have a gradual fracturing process, with consecutive yielding points; our commitment to your safety.
- Safety System +
- Makrolon® Visor.
- Anti-fog and Anti-Scratch Visor.
- Designed to reduce wind noise.
- European ECE 22.05 standard.
What’s in the box:
1 x Desert Fox helmet.
1 x Extra peak.
1 x Wind Cuff.
1 x Full face conversion Kit.
1 x User Manual.
1 x Helmet Storage Bag.
An optional tinted visor is available here.
Large, Medium, Small, Xtra Large, Xtra xtra large