Sena 30K Bluetooth Intercom with Mesh Technology
Sena Mesh Intercom™ technology is now here and ready to change your ride. Simply press the button on top of the 30K to turn on public mode, and you will be automatically and instantaneously connected to a virtually limitless amount of 30K
users within a mile range.
The technological advance of Sena’s Mesh Intercom™ technology has the ability to work in conjunction with Bluetooth allowing for more connections than ever before with the 30K. The 30K packs all of the capability necessary to ride in large groups. Designed with an innovative dual antenna and 2 separate processors, one for Bluetooth, and one for Mesh Intercom™ technology, the 30K has the ability to connect to each processor simultaneously with the new multi-operation feature. With the ability to dually connect to both Mesh Intercom™ and Bluetooth 4.1 simultaneously, the 30K offers the connectivity you need while riding.
The Sena RideConnected App allows you to simply connect with riders all over the world through your mobile network.
Answer phone calls, listen to GPS navigation, or jam out to the built-in FM radio all through the 30K.
The 30K has a new quick charge feature meaning just 20 minutes of charging gets riders an impressive 5 hours of Bluetooth intercom use, or 3 hours Mesh Intercom™ use.
Once you’re on the road, complete control of the 30K can be done through hands-free voice commands. Intuitive technology ensures safe, controlled riding as you seamlessly move through music, phone, and intercom features. The water resistant 30K is compatible with Sena’s optional Handlebar Remote control as well as all of the 20S clamp accessories.
Sena 30K Audio Multitasking™ technology allows you to have a conversation via Mesh Intercom™ technology while simultaneously operating Bluetooth operations such as streaming smartphone music, taking or making phone calls, or listening to turn-by-turn GPS navigation. No longer do users have to deal with the frustrations of interruption-based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices. Now audio features won’t interrupt one another but simply overlay for a smooth listening experience. Amp up your ride with interweaving audio sources.
This unit is for 1 Rider and includes everything to mount on 1 helmet.
- Talk time:
- Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours
- Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Main module: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm ( 4.0 in x 2.2 in x 1.1 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 40 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone: length 190 mm
- Module: 61 g (2.15 oz)
- Mesh Intercom ™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 5 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3 hours Mesh Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- CE, FCC, IC