SW-MOTECH Engine Guard For Kawasaki KLR 650 (08 – 18)
The SW-MOTECH aluminium skid plate engine guard for Kawasaki KLR 650 protects the undercarriage and vulnerable lower engine cases from damaging stones and other trail obstacles.
Hearty 4 mm thick alloy plate is welded into a single structural unit for exceptional strength. This indispensable engine guard is mounted with recessed hardware to prevent damaged bolt heads and rubber grommets to isolate vibrations and absorb impacts.
A drain bolt access port makes oil changes a breeze without requiring removal.
Flared edges provide lateral protection while incorporating laser cut vents to promote airflow so the motor stays cool.
Installation is 100% bolt-on with no drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications necessary.
Prevent stones, debris, roots and other trail obstacles from causing expensive and possibly catastrophic damage to your motorcycle and install an over-engineered German skid plate from the protection experts at SW-MOTECH!
- Hearty 4 mm thick aluminium.
- Fully welded construction.
- Single structural unit.
- Improved lateral protection.
- Extended protection covers beyond oil drain plug.
- Laser cut ventilation slots.
- Vents promote airflow to aid engine cooling.
- Recessed lower mounting hardware.
- Rubber grommets absorb vibrations.
- Top level protection for oil pan and lower engine case.
- Oil drain hole allows servicing without removing the engine guard.
- Compatible with all OEM equipment.
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- Improved strength over previous riveted designs.
- No drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications necessary.
- 100% bolt-on installation.
- Compatible with or without crash bars mounted.
- Available in brushed aluminium or powder coated black.
What’s in the box:
- SW-MOTECH skid plate.
- Mounting hardware.
- Installation instructions.