The sturdy TRAX ADVENTURE aluminium SW-Motech Top Box 38 L touring case accepts any challenge – whether you take your motorcyle off road, through the sloping curves of a relaxed road cruise or for a short trip to the city. The lid is reinforced by lateral ribbings, while embossed pattern lines add to the stability of the welded case body, consisting of 1.5 millimeter strong aluminium. Corner caps made of glass-reinforced plastics offer additional protection.
The robot welded body easily withstands water and dust alike. In addition punch riveting the plastic elements to the case avoids perforation of the wall material, so that no weak spots for moisture ingress are created. Even rivets and screws have been designed to protect your luggage under all weather and driving conditions. Easy-to-use latches and anodized carrying handles make luggage handling a real treat.
- Sturdy and waterproof motorcycle touring case.
- Made of Anodized aluminum with a wall strength of 1.5 mm.
- Embossed designs, welded body and deep-drawn lid provide high stability.
- Robot welding and punch riveting prevent moisture ingress.
- Protected against corrosion and aluminum residue by anodizing.
- Easy-to-clean surface.
- Four sturdy tie-down points, integrated into the lid corners.
- Corner protectors made of glass reinforced plastics.
- Stainless steel latches.
- Easy mounting on all QUICK-LOCK EVO carriers.
- Adaptations available for different carrier systems.
- 38 liters capacity.
- Dimensions: approx. 41 x 34 x 33 cm.
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg.
- TRAX ADVENTURE aluminium top case, anodized in silver color.
- Lid restricting rope.
- Convenient carrying bag.
- SW-MOTECH steel top rack with adapter hardware to mount TraX top cases.
Click here to go to our Pannier and Top Box page to read more about the SW-Motech Trax Adventure range.