TraX ADVENTURE Dual Sport Side Case Kit Triumph Tiger 800 / 800 XC / 800 XCX (10 – Onwards
TraX ADVENTURE Dual Sport Side Case Kit includes one left side case and one right side case in your choice of size and colour (price changes with the different sizes) and a sturdy, powder coated side-carrier for mounting the luggage to your bike. This rugged, all-weather kit is jam packed with enough features and innovative design to blow all other hard luggage systems off the road! Get ready for a whole new riding experience.
TraX ADVENTURE Dual Sport Side Case :
- 82 Liters of storage.
- 1 Left Side-case and 1 Right Side-case.
- Embossed 1.5 mm aluminum panels for reinforced structural rigidity.
- Punch riveting and robot welded seams prevent water and debris from permeating the interior.
- Glass reinforced corners with beveled edges for maximum cornering clearance.
- Stainless steel latch hardware.
- Quick release, completely removable lids for easy access to belongings.
- Two durable, corrosion resistant finishes available: either anodized silver or powder coated black.
- 4 Sturdy tie down points for stability.
Recommended Pannier Kit for the Triumph Tiger 800 XC / XCX
37L Right & 45L Left. (Left Clutch Side – Right Throttle Side)
- Simple, bolt-on installation.
- Side rack can be detached in seconds leaving inconspicuous mounting tabs when luggage not in use.
- Keyed Quicklock Fasteners secure the side-rack to your motorcycle to protect from tampering and theft.
- two-case lock-set for easy access with one key.
- Tubular construction – Powder Coated.
- TraX ADVENTURE ALU-BOX – Right scratch resistant anodized silver or powder coated black.
- TraX ADVENTURE ALU-BOX – Left scratch resistant anodized silver or powder coated black.
- TraX EVO/ADV Lock Cylinder Set – (6 matching cylinders and 2 matching keys).
- SW-MOTECH Side-case Adapter Kit for Quick-Lock “EVO” side-racks (TraX boxes).
- SW-MOTECH Keyed Locking Quick-Lock Fasteners 2nd generation(pair).
Visit our dedicated SW-Motech pannier page to read more about SW-Motech’s new range of Adventure Panniers.