Barkbusters Hand Guards Honda NC 700 X / 750 X / 1200 Crosstourer`
Tough model specific hand guards for the Honda NC 700 X / 750 X / 1200 Crosstourer.
Fits both DCT and non-DCT models.
Strong aluminium backbone & variable height guards protect your hands & levers.
- Hardened aluminium, full-wrap backbones with two-point mounting hardware- protects your hands and levers from the big hits.
- The curved heavy duty aluminium bar design allows a quick lateral hand release from the grip in case of an emergency.
- Fits both DCT and non-DCT models.
- Backbones are subjected to a specialized heat treatment process for maximum impact strength and durability.
- Heavy duty high impact poly polypropylene hand-guards block debris
and keep hands warmer in inclement weather.
- Easy to fit. Not cutting required.
- Hand guards available in black, blue, green, red, yellow, silver, orange and white .
- Variable Height Wind Deflector Extensions are included to provide extra wind protection.
- Price is for a pair
Bark-busters hand-guards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Bark-busters has what it takes to produce the finest hand-guards available on the market today.
Bark-busters integrates a hardened aluminium backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional hand-guard. No more broken levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the hand-guard, every piece is replaceable.
Need more wind protection? All VPS Hand-guards are compatible with the Barkbusters Storm plastics, giving you maximum protection from the elements and a reinforced backbone.
This model (BHG-046) will fit the following bikes:
HONDA CB500X (’13-’15)
HONDA NC700X (DCT & non-DCT models)
HONDA NC750X (DCT & non-DCT models)
HONDA XL1000V Varadero (all models)
HONDA VFR1200X Crosstourer (non-DCT models)
KAWASAKI KLZ1000 Versys (up to ’14)
SUZUKI DL650 V-STROM
SUZUKI DL650XT V-STROM (’15 on)
SUZUKI DL1000 V-STROM
SUZUKI DL1000XT V-STROM (up to ’17)
URAL (all models with 22mm handlebar – ’07 on)
YAMAHA XT660R (’04 on)