Barkbusters Hand guards : KTM 1050 / 1090 / 1190 Adv / R / 1290 Super Adventure (13 – Onward)
Barkbusters Lever and Wind Protection handguards feature an ergonomically designed aluminium alloy backbone, offering heavy duty protection while keeping the compact profile needed for trail riding on a full sized adventure bike.
Specifically designed for bikes with long brake and clutch levers.
Advantages of Barkbusters Hand Guards:
- Tailor made for each model- no cutting or drilling is necessary
- The curved heavy duty aluminum bar design affords a quick lateral hand release from the grip in case of an emergency.
- Full wrap aluminum bar protects your hands and levers from the big hits.
- Backbones are subjected to a specialized heat treatment process for maximum impact strength and durability.
- Heavy duty high impact poly polypropylene hand guards block debris, roost & keep hands warmer in inclement weather
- Unique variable height wind deflectors are included to provide extra wind protection.
- Available in a variety of colours including black, blue, green, red, yellow, orange, white,
- Price is for a pair
Barkbusters hand guards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm.
That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest hand-guards available on the market today.
Barkbusters integrates a hardened aluminium backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional hand-guard. No more broken levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the hand-guard, every piece is replaceable.