Barkbusters Hand guards: Yamaha XTZ 700 Tenere (20 – Onwards)
These Barkbuster Hand Guards are specifically designed for the Yamaha XTZ 700 Tenere to ensure maximum protection.
Protects both brake & clutch levers as well as a riders hands.
Hardened aluminium, full-wrap backbones with two-point mounting hardware make them ideal for street and adventure-touring.
Features of the Yamaha XTZ 700 Tenere Barkbuster hand guards:
- Designed specifically for the Yamaha XTZ 700 Tenere with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications.
- Easy to mount- no cutting or drilling is necessary.
- The curved heavy duty aluminum bar design affords a quick lateral hand release from the grip in case of an emergency.
- Appropriate for both street, adventure and trail riding.
- Available with black, blue, green, red, yellow, orange and white replaceable plastics.
- Heavy duty high impact poly polypropylene hand guards block debris, roost & keep hands warmer in inclement weather.
- Variable Height Wind Deflector Extensions are included to provide extra wind protection.
- Price is for a pair
Barkbusters hand guards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have decades of motorcycle industry experience. Made by bikers for bikers.
That history means they have has what it takes to produce the finest hand-guards available on the market today.
No more broken levers or knuckles!
In the unlikely event that you break a part of the hand-guard, every piece is replaceable.