Desert Fox Short Clutch & Brake Levers Triumph Tiger 800 XC / XCX / XR / XRX (Pair)(15 – Onwards)
In the event of an emergency, Aluminium Short Clutch Brake Levers from Desert Fox greatly reduce the reflex response to grab a “handful of brakes” which could result in the front wheel locking up and either the wheel sliding from under the rider or the rider going over the handlebars.
For those that only use a couple of fingers to use the clutch and/or brake, they will find short levers more comfortable than the stock ones. The end fingers, particularly if wearing bulky gloves, can get trapped between the back of the lever and the throttle grip. With a short lever this is not a problem.
Enhances feathering and control of the clutch in technical riding conditions.
By simply adjusting a setscrew on the lever, the reach (distance from the handle bar to the lever) can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest of hands. A specially designed acorn style lock nut keeps the setscrew secured in your desired position and is out of harms way. Adjustable reach is not only a benefit for smaller and larger hands, it is ideal for any user to get an exact lever position that feels great and gives the best clutch or brake response.
Aluminium Short Clutch Brake Levers Features:
- Adjustable in length from 40 mm to 60 mm.
- Adjustable in rake (forward and backwards) in 6 stages.
- Rounded ball end for comfort and safety.
- Made from aero grade billet aluminum.
- Easy click to adjust miniature clicker that allows riders to manipulate the lever position even while riding.
- Enhances the appearance and functionality of your bike controls.
Price includes : Clutch & Brake Lever
Fits the following models:
- Triumph Tiger 800XC/XCX/XR/XRX (2015 – 2017)
- Triumph Thruxton (2016 – current)
- Triumph Bonneville T 120 (2016 – current)
- Triumph Street Twin (2016 – current)