No products in the basket.
Motorcycle 2 Finger Lever by Desert Fox
For those that only use a couple of fingers to operate the clutch and/or brake, they will find short levers more comfortable than stock ones.
The end fingers, particularly if wearing bulky gloves, can get trapped between the back of the lever and the throttle grip. With a short lever this is not a problem.
You can learn more about the Desert Fox range of short fingers levers here.
By simply adjusting a setscrew on the lever, the reach (distance from the handle bar to the lever) can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands.
A specially designed acorn style lock nut keeps the setscrew secured in your desired position and is out of harms way.
Adjustable reach is not only a benefit for smaller and larger hands, it is ideal for any user to get an exact lever position that feels great and gives the best clutch or brake response.
- Adjustable in length from 40 mm to 60 mm.
- Adjustable in rake (Forward and Backwards) in 6 stages.
- Rounded ball end for comfort and safety.
- Made from aero grade billet aluminum.
- Easy click to adjust miniature clicker that allows riders to manipulate the lever position even while riding.
- Enhances the appearance and functionality of your bike controls.
- Includes the brake and clutch lever.