No products in the basket.
A SW-MOTECH Motorcycle Center-stand is a must-have accessory for sport-touring on your DL650. It greatly eases basic chain maintenance, tyre changes, parking and bike cleaning.
Super-strong steel construction features typical German design and high engineering standards. Superb integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components — retains all existing features without sacrificing lean angles or clearances.
All hardware needed to mount the center-stand is included. Requires using only basic hand tools. No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts is required.
A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the center-stand from contacting the pavement if one of the two springs should fail.
Special Note: We do not recommend installing center-stands on bikes with a lowered rear suspension because use on a lowered bike may result in:
• Ground clearance and cornering clearance problems.
• Difficulty in lifting the lowered bike onto the center-stand.
• Perfect integration with the exhaust, skid plate and side stand.
• Designed with typical German precision – ground clearance and cornering ability is maintained.
• A double-retention spring is included as a safety feature.
• Full European ABE safety certification.
• Fully welded robust construction withstands the stresses of everyday use and provides years of hassle free service.
• Powder coated to a rich luster for additional corrosion protection.
• Simple installation with basic hand tools.
• Hassle free direct bolt on mounting of center-stand.
• No welding, cutting, or drilling of existing frame or body parts.
• All hardware needed to mount the center stand is included.
- Mounting material.
- Mounting instructions.
Visit our Centrestand page for more info.
Centerstand Suzuki DL 650 V-Strom Fitting Instructions